Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday, September 28, 2015

The September Book Orders have been shipped this morning.  The package is currently in Jefferson City, MO.  I will be gone Wednesday and Thursday for training so if the package doesn't arrive tomorrow during the school day, books won't be handed out until Friday.  Handing out books is not something I want a substitute teacher to do.

We have MAP Math testing tomorrow morning.  We will not be testing for Language this year due to the Spring State Testing being computer generated, so after tomorrow we will be finished with MAP testing for the Fall.  Please make sure that your child is well rested so that they can do their best.  I know that may be difficult with the Packer Game being tonight, but I anticipate the Packers being so far ahead by 8:00 that it will no longer be a game and a normal bed time will be easy   :)  Yes, even though I am a Michigan Wolverines and Detroit Tiger fan, I do cheer for the Packers.

There will not be a blog on Wednesday or Thursday because of my training.  I can not guarantee that I will be able to check my email before the end of the school day, so it would be best to contact the school office with any urgent messages regarding your child.

Homework:

Reading - read 20 minutes

Spelling - study for test
Describe Sort

Math - study flashcards
Homework/Remembering 1- 14.  We did Stretch Your Thinking and the homework side together during class today.  Some students completed their homework at school because of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment