Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I am sorry that there was not a blog yesterday or math homework linked to my webpage but I was home sick.

Since I was sick, students will be given one more day to turn in their September Reading Minutes to be eligible for an acknowledgement.  After tomorrow, the calendar will become missing work.  Remember if you lost the September Calendar you can print one from my webpage or write a note in your child's agenda that they read at least 400 minutes for the month of September.

We have earned over 100 Cougar Paws.  We voted to have a pajama day tomorrow.

MAP testing is tomorrow morning.  Please make sure that your child is well rested so that they can do their best.

Homework:

Reading - read 20 minutes

Spelling - study for test
Illustrate 7 spelling words or define 7 spelling words

Math - study flashcards
H/R 1-13

Science - Solar System Project

No comments:

Post a Comment