Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday, November 2, 2018

Sorry, due the number of parent/teacher conferences I had last night, I was unable to write a blog.


Book Orders are due on Monday, if you would like to purchase anything.  Remember there is an opportunity for free books with your purchase.


Homework:


Reading - read 20 minutes


Math - practice flashcards




Word Work - I am sorry that I am not always good at updating Word Work. I don't put it on the homework board because I don't want the any groups writing down information that was meant for someone else.


Sundae Squad - words were sent home on Tuesday.  Test will be on Wednesday, November 7


Word Fighters - words were sent home on Thursday.  Test will be Friday, November 9


The Swishers -  words were sent home today.  Test will be Monday, November 12.







No comments:

Post a Comment