Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thursday, April 19, 2018

I wanted to compliment my students on their outstanding behavior at the Milwaukee Brewers game.  They represented Clovis in a respectful manner.  I also wanted to thank the chaperones.  This trip would not be possible without responsible parents helping out.


If anyone has any Brewer Field Trip pictures that they would like to have included in the yearbook, please remember to send them to me this evening through my school email.  Tomorrow is the deadline for submitting yearbook pictures and I would like to get as many pictures as possible.




Because of the Snow Day last Monday, "Wearing Blue to Support Autism" has been moved to this Monday, April 23.


Homework:


Reading - read 20 minutes


Math - study flashcards
Home/Connections page 129-130

No comments:

Post a Comment