Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

It was brought to my attention yesterday that parents were responding to this blog in order to ask questions, give me information, etc.  Unfortunately I don't ever check the email account linked to my blog.  I had to set up a Gmail account in order for my blog to post to your email.  Please use my school email account  fritschs@mjsd.k12.wi.us  to communicate.  I check this email throughout the day.  I am sorry if I failed to reply to anything that was responded to on my blog.

Tomorrow is the Brewers Game.  Please have you child dress for the weather.  The roof will be closed but the stadium is still chilly.  We will be returning around 5:45ish, so please make sure there are arrangements made for your child to get home.

There are still a few Confusions of a Former Bully books to be returned.   Please check to make sure your child returned their copy.  The literacy team needs to forward the books to 5th grade.

Homework:

Reading - read 20 minutes

Math - study flashcards
Fluency Check 18

No comments:

Post a Comment