Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I look forward to meeting parents today during conference time.  If I have not already met with you, your child wrote in yesterday's agenda the time I will meet with you today.

Remember that spelling will change after Spring Break.  Some groups will see significant changes and others will see slight changes.  To make spelling successful, nightly practice is very important.  It's all to help your child become a better speller, reader and writer.  We are getting ready for 5th grade and beyond.

Homework:

Reading - read 20 minutes

Spelling - study for test
Packs due Friday

Math - study flashcards

Science - assignment due Friday

Social Studies - poster due Friday.  Please check with your child to make sure that their poster is finished.  I was concerned with the number of unfinished posters I saw in class this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment