Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday, February 1, 2013

I hope that everyone is doing their best to stay warm.

From what I heard the Indian Tribe Project and presentations went very well in Social Studies class.

Most of the students have had an opportunity to see Demonstration Speeches in Mr. Viotto's class.  Those who haven't will get a chance to see them on Monday.  My class will also be doing Demonstration Speeches but I will wait until after Spring Break.  I will be getting a student teacher for the 4th quarter and I like for them to partipate in the teacher portion of the speeches.

January Reading Minutes need to be turned in on Monday, if they haven't already been turned in.  Also the Timber Rattlers incentive starts on Monday.

Homework:

Reading - read 20 minutes

Math - study flashcards
Homework/Remembering 5-4

No comments:

Post a Comment