Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, September 19, 2011

We began spelling today. For the Fruit Slices you will find word lists and an answer key for what the sorts should look like. I will post any other sorts that involve worksheets once I teach the students how to use them. For the Oompa Loompas you will find the word list including the entire packet for the week. All spelling for both groups needs to be finished when they walk into the room on Friday morning to be considered on time. I now also have links to Social Studies and Science. I will post worksheets, as I am allowed on these links. Please remember that due to copyright laws I will not be able to post everything that may be given out for homework.

Learning Targets:

Reading - continue to make Connections.
Writing - begin spelling units
Math - Understand Order of Operations and solve problems.

Homework:

Reading - Read 20 minutes

Spelling - practice for test
Fruit Slices - Desk Sort (which should have been done in class)
Oompa Loompas - Packet due Friday morning (there should be time to work on this in class)

Social Studies - worksheet due Wednesday (this is linked on my web page)

Math - study flashcards
Order of Operations worksheet
Multiplication A worksheet

Japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment